The EDM Series of digital matrix routers provides a robust, purely digital back-plane for support of most digital video signal formats. The modular card frame design allows for support of mixed combinations of signal types. HDMI, DVI, HDSDI and DisplayPort are all supported simultaneously.
EDM configurations begin with an empty card frame and are populated specifically for a specific application. Regardless of the original system design, cards may be added or changed in the field. Inputs and outputs may be configured using fiber optic ports or CAT5/6 ports for extending HDMI or DVI signals. This allows designers to place the sources and/or displays at a distance from the switcher.
EDM Matrix switchers are designed to handle many of the challenges presented by digital video sources. EDID management is robust and flexible and HDCP is well refined allowing the switcher to simultaneously handle up to 128 HDCP Keys. HDCP compliance is available with both HDMI and DVI ports.
The EDM series is ideal for applications requiring fast and smooth matrix switching of numerous digital sources to digital displays.
- Up to 80 inputs and 80 outputs. 8 ports per modular input/output card
- Unit may be controlled with RS232, LAN(TCPIP) or via the front touch panel
- All ports capable of HDCP (optional for DVI cards)
- Conforms to DVI 1.0, HDMI Ver1.3a and DISPLAY PORT V1.1
- Built-in Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) read and learn functions
- The unit also supports user defined non-VESA resolutions.
- Built-in redundant power supply
5 639 229 ₽